Ministry of Health of Ukraine and Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University are invited to participate in the VI Annual Scientific Conference with international participation "Modern aspects of a clinical neurology" which is going to be held on the 16th – 18th of March 2017 in Bukovel (Yaremche, Ivano-Frankivsk region) according to “the Register of congresses, symposia and scientific conferences in 2017”.
We invite you to attend an event for expert neurologists, neurosurgeons, psychiatrists and everyone who wants.
The following questions will be discussed within the conference:
- The modern view in the treatment and rehabilitation of patients with stroke based on evidence-based medicine clinical guidelines by the Ministry of Health of Ukraine.
- An optimized care for patients with cognitive impairment and depression.
- Neuroinfection, diagnosis, treatment and prognosis.
- Peripheral nervous system diseases; differential diagnosis and tactics of treatment.
- Current issues of treatment of patients with extrapyramidal system diseases.
- Treatment of acute and chronic vertebrogenic and myofascial pain syndromes.
- Paroxysmal conditions and epilepsy. Diagnosis and treatment.
- Scientific and practical issues of optimizing care for children with nervous system diseases.
During the conference leading Ukrainian and international experts will speak about neurology and neurosurgery, practical workshops, clinical analysis of cases etc.
Scientific conference will be held in the conference hall of hotel Radisson Blue Resort, Bukovel (village Palyanytsya, m. Yaremche, Ivano-Frankivsk region, Ukraine).
The preliminary program of the conference:
Chairman of the organizing committee,
Head of the Department of Neurology and Neurosurgery
Ivano-Frankivsk National University
Hryb Viktoriia Anatoliivna