NGO "ARMED" is the non-profit public organization that unites medical professionals from Ukraine in order to develop their professional and research activity, to improve the quality of medical care and assistance programs for Ukrainians, and provide the high-level cooperation of Ukrainian doctors with foreign colleagues.
Founded in 2011.
Our mission is to facilitate the improvement of the nation's health through the development of medical science and education.
The organization’s values:
- Respect and confidentiality
The main activities of the NGO "ARMED":
- Organizing, holding and conducting educational programs, workshops, master classes.
- Organization of scientific seminars, conferences and round tables.
- Supporting the doctors’, scientists’, students’ and graduate students’ of higher education institutions implementation of individual creative abilities.
- Assistance in organizing cooperation with civic associations, foundations, institutions, health care, education and research establishments from abroad.
- Providing all the information and advice to members, volunteers and partners.